Sunday, March 22, 2009

WOW is all I can say about this one

Mom call on friday march 22 2009. She asked me what I was doing tonight. I said nothing why? Her and dad come up to Atlanta to eat and came and spent the night with me. I was so happy and excited that they came up to visit with me. It a short visit but it was still a visit. Daddy had never been up since I had moved up here 2 years ago so I was so happy to see him come up. We got up and Gary and Noah went us to McDonald for breakfast. We then went to the square to look at the shops. Then mom and dad and I went shopping at my favorite place Good will. Found some bargins there and came back to my place and they left to go to Bass Pro Shop. I hated to see them leave but I enjoyed the time I had with them.


After they left Gary, Noah and myself went to Stone Mt and climb up to the top. The whether was prefect for the climb. Going up was not as bad as coming down. You have to hold yourself back so you don't slide down. We all three made it up and down. We walked around in the stores and then lelf from there and went to O'Charleys to eat dinner then home to rest. I was sore in the morning. There were some people going up and down several time I don't know how they did it.
Gary and Noah at Stone Mt with sky lift behind them.

Golf course and lake at Stone Mt
Noah wanting to look through the veiw finder
Noah and I over looking the edge of the mountain

Noah is so sweet I was proud of him making it all the way to the top.

But I do beleive he was tired after wards!!

No comments: