Sunday, March 22, 2009

The New Year 09

The new year started off ruff for me. I lost my job in Dec just before Christmas. I started to school at Everest Institution at the end of January. It is for 8 months long and I am going to be a Medical Assistant once I am done. So far it seem to be going good. I am the only white girl well the only white person in the class room. But that's ok too.

I have to wear navy blue scrubs and white tennie shoes. I have a book bag that weight about 50 pounds no joking and all of my books are not in there. Some are in my trunk of the car. I go 4 nights a week 6pm to 11pm and drive 44 miles one way. That put me getting home around 12 midnight. I have a crazy schedule right now but it is all worth it. I better get back to study and sorry I have not blog in such a long time.

No comments: