Sunday, March 22, 2009

BEWARE OF MARCH 1

Happy Birthday Daddy
Something always happens on March 1st on Daddy's Birthday. This year it snowed. A few years ago the tornado came and messed up Candi and Tyler's home. So everyone beware on
March 1st be prepared for something to happen. But until next year you can enjoy the pictures and the fun we all had with the snow this year. I had went home for daddy's birthday and to be back to study for a big test. On the way home I could not see the lines on the road driving home. it took forever to get back home. I had to drive so slow but I made it back safely. I slide one time and the was on the exit ramp I take to go home it is very sharp u shape exit. I just took my time and made it fine. The next morning Noah school was closed so I was able to play with him in the snow. I blew up a flow and he slid now the hill behind the house and the hill on the side of the road until he got so cold he wanted to come back in. We all enjoyed until it got messy then it was time for it to go.

Noah in the snow.

No comments: