Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ok Better Later Than Never

I found a new place a town house. I have the best neighbors ever. The littler boy is 9 years old and his name is Noah. The first time I met him.... he was a gentleman from the start and has not stopped. I said "Hi my name is Carol" and then he stuck his hand and to shake my hand and said "Hi my name is Noah nice to meet you". The young man won my heart from that day on. He makes me laugh every day. Every day when I get home from work, he comes out the door to greet me and ask me how my day was and gives me a hug. His dad's name is Gary. I can't say enough good about him either. He is good to me also. He always ask how my day went at work and listen to what I have to say. We try to eat dinner at the table together every day. Sometimes this does not happen due to our schedules. We have movie night or play board games or just talk a walk all of us.



This is the two of them being silly as always. He is very good dad. to Noah. He has taught him manners, and how to "Wait on a Woman". that is their saying.



oh and Noah is not shy when it comes to taking pictures




Can you tell by these pictures that he isn't shy?

What a cute boy this boy is!!!!!



What a handsome man who does not like his picture taken.

No comments: