Saturday, October 25, 2008


Fall Festival In Columbus


I went to Columbus to visit and see the little pink poodle


But before all of the fun began we attended the funeral service for our close friend Carol Silva. I will have great memoirs or her and her family. I grew up Scott and Troy. Don and Carol were there to listen to me when I needed to talk to someone.
The Silva's and our family all went to Florida one year and camped out. That is a vacation trip I will always remember. The Silva family are dear to me and will always be dear and close me I will miss Carol but I know she will not have to suffer any more.
Once the service was over we had to go back to Candi's house and change clothes and headed back over to church.

Triston went home with us and had so much fun at the festival. He is a great kid and is very welled mannered.



No comments: