Saturday, December 6, 2008

Which way do i go

copy and paste this web site below you will enjoy it. It will goes with the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JisXZrY6Hn0



Gary and I went to Applebee for dinner on Friday night. They sat us in a busy tight spot. A party of I guess 8 or more one in a wheelchair at one end. The rest of their party was the senior group that was in a hurry to get home (so they acted by their comment). You know cause we as seniors do speak softly. "Well we do need to get home" one of them claimed.
They were all paying their check and all were gone out the door except two of the ladies. The one was getting her coat and her friend left her.
Well the one getting her coat turned to go to the restroom and went into the mens restroom. My mouth dropped open and Gary said what is it? I told him what just took place.
Well did she come back out?
NO
I continued to watch for her as I continued to laugh harder and harder and tears rolled down my face.
Our waitress came by and had to ask what was so funny. I told her. She couldn't believe it either.
While she was standing there a man went in there and then another.
Finally the woman came out wiping her and as if nothing was wrong.
I could not compose myself. Gary was laughing and the waitress we could not believe it. It was like something you would see on tv on the comedy show.
This lady had to be at least 70 + yrs old. not as good minded as grand ma!!!

No comments: