Sunday, November 2, 2008

Need a little Sunshine

Well it had a little bit since I had seen Annagrace and have not been able to spend much time with her. I asked Gary if him and Noah wanted to go with me to Columbus to visit. Off we went Saturday after a late night of trick-a-treating. I don't think a bigger smile could have been put on my face once I open the door to Candi's and Annagrace saw her Aunt Carol. She ran to me smiling. It made me so happy to know she knew who I am even though I don't get to see her every day. She gave me a BIG hug until she saw Gary and Noah. She stopped and looked at them like who is that. Candi had something to do so we took Annagrace with us to the mall until she was done. She is so smart. She like Elmo. We all went to Christmas Made in the South walked around for several hours and then went back to Candi's to play.

yummy lunch time

Gary and Lucy played ball while Annagrace ate lunch.



Lucy loved playing with Gary.

Lucy waited for Noah to throw the ball.

She will retrieve the ball every time you throw it.



Annagrace is in Jeep behind her play house.



Gary is pulling her around cause the battery is dead. She don't care as long as she is riding.




We ask Candi to take some pictures while it was so pretty outside.









She likes to play with her kitchen.It was getting late and we had to get on the road. It is always hard to say good bye with out crying. Annagrace was saying Gary and Noah by the time we left and said Kiss kiss hug hug to both of them and was doing silly thing to me laugh just before we walked out. She is growing up to quick and is very smart.

No comments: